? ??????????????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (36 Ratings)??7106 Grabs Today. 27865 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (47 Ratings)??4937 Grabs Today. 17302 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 23, 2010

hi

hi my dear bloggys this few weeks i have been chionging for my exams chiong ah . Noting much today i had lessons as per normal after that suhaidah say feel likdid e eating cake so we go cafe 1 eat with ching yee i actually don want to eat but force me to eat a bit so i just eat one cake
after that i went home and then mummy bring me go eat prawn mee soup very shiok then i went home prepared and then i got ready to meet dear dear at his house .then i go buy kinder surprise for mei mei .then i when home to give mei mei t he kinder surprise then she say thank you to me .then i went back to my room to study . i think i am falling more and more in love with my school books without them i don know how i can study without them .i love you school books muacks .okay my hands are damn numb i will post again tomorrow at least i will try to hehe i have to go now bye bye

0 comments: