? ??????????????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (36 Ratings)??7106 Grabs Today. 27865 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (47 Ratings)??4937 Grabs Today. 17302 Total Grabs. ??????Prev BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 5, 2010

hi

tomorrow marks the 7th death aniversary of my dearest grandfather .
he takes care of me when my mum goes to work my grandfather contracted kidney
failure even before i was born despite the pain he still lead life like a normal person
i remember how he use to tell me when i grow up i must open my eyes big to see the bad people outside so that i do not fall for their prey he also told me a human being must be honest and true despite the pain he suffered he usually took me my cousines out to either 7-eleven or for supper , i miss him alot .ah gong i miss you very much i hope that you are leading life happily wherever you are i love you

0 comments: